I’m thrilled to announce the release of my first ebook! Regression Analysis: An Intuitive Guide for Using and Interpreting Linear Models.
If you like the clear writing style I use on this website, you’ll love this book!
Over the course of this full-length ebook (338 pages), you’ll progress from a beginner to a skilled practitioner. I’ll help you intuitively understand regression analysis by focusing on concepts and graphs rather than equations and formulas. I use everyday language so you can grasp regression at a deeper level.
You will learn practical tips for performing your analysis and interpreting the results. Feel confident that you’re analyzing your data properly and able to trust your results. Know that you can detect and correct problems that arise.
Regardless of your background, I will show you how to perform regression analysis. Students, career changers, and even current analysts looking to take your skills to the next level, this book has absolutely everything you need to know for regression analysis.
My eBook Covers A Lot About Regression Analysis!
In this ebook, you’ll learn many facets of regression analysis including the following:
- How regression works and when to use it.
- Selecting the correct type of regression analysis.
- Specifying the best model.
- Understanding main effects, interaction effects, and modeling curvature.
- Using continuous and categorical (nominal) variables.
- Interpreting the results.
- Assessing the fit of the model.
- Generating predictions and evaluating their precision.
- Checking the assumptions.
- Examples of different types of regression analyses.
- Downloadable datasets so you can try it yourself.
- Answers common questions and concerns I’ve encountered over the years!
I’ve literally received thousands of requests from aspiring data scientists for guidance in performing regression analysis. This book is my answer – years of knowledge and thousands of hours of hard work distilled into a thorough, practical guide for performing regression analysis.
You’ll notice that there are not many equations in this book. After all, you should let your statistical software handle the calculations so you don’t get bogged down in the calculations and can instead focus on understanding your results. Instead, I focus on the concepts and practices that you’ll need to know to perform the analysis and interpret the results correctly. I’ll use more graphs than equations!
Don’t get me wrong. Equations are important. Equations are the framework that makes the magic, but the truly fascinating aspects are what it all means. I want you to learn the true essence of regression analysis. I want you to understand the essential concepts, practices, and knowledge for regression analysis so you can analyze your data confidently. That’s the goal of my book.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!